Location: Split or Zagreb
Types of employment: permanent basis employment
The expected start of work: as soon as possible
Working hours: 8 am to 4 pm
Project type: Enterprise solutions for the public and private sector (banks, insurance, telecoms, economy, cities, government …)
Total number of employees: 75+
Thereof in your team: 18
What will you do when you join us?
Participating in the entire process of planning, implementing and maintaining advanced ICT solutions.
- preparation, management and implementation of projects,
- provision of business and technical consulting services,
- identification and documentation of business processes and clients’ needs,
- implementing business processes using BPM tools,
- development of the solution project and technical documentation,
- continuous acquisition of knowledge of the business processes with suggestions for improvement,
- educating key users and preparing user instructions,
- support sales – participation in the creation of bids and presentations to potential clients.
You can put a tick on all of the following:
- experience in working on IT projects,
- teamwork preference,
- developed organizational and communication skills,
- analyticity, innovation and responsibility in work,
- thoroughness and precision in task execution,
- readiness for professional development.
And on something as follows:
- experience in business process management projects,
- knowledge of the ECM platforms,
- knowledge of BPM tools (K2, Camunda),
- experience in managing complex IT projects,
- knowledge of advanced technologies.
You also have:
- positive attitude,
- eye for details,
- a tendency to teamwork as well as independent work
- sense for humor (some jokes on me or someone else sometimes come in handy).
Then you fit perfectly into the team 😊
Here you can expect:
- a team of top experts and mentors
- relaxed atmosphere and open communication
- working on interesting projects and new technologies
- good working conditions and stimulating incomes
- the possibility of personal development, learning and advancement
- parking place, good coffee and a darts or billiard party